NIS Gap Analysis & Implementation
A NIS Gap Analysis for your organisation will allow us to assess your current standing against the required compliance level set out in the NIS Regulations and will allow us to advise what additional measures need to be taken.
Specifically designed for the provision of essential and digital services, the Security of Network & Information Systems Regulations (NIS Regulations) are legally required measures to improve security of network and information systems.
Benefits of a NIS Gap Analysis & Implementation Plan
Align your organisation with industry-recognised security best practices.
Identify the shortcomings and resources needed to meet requirements.
A thorough assessment of your cyber risks will allow you to prioritise remediation and use your resources more efficiently.
NIS Regulation Compliance
We offer a complete service to ensure your organisation meets NIS Regulation compliance, including consultancy, assessments, tools and training.
Leverage the knowledge of our experts.
Alignment with the NIS Framework
The Razorthorn Approach
Our regulation specialists will work with your internal teams and management to assess:
- Your existing cyber security infrastructure
We will provide you with a concise report that evaluates your organisation’s current posture, so you can see areas of non-compliance at a glance.
We then provide you with a detailed action plan for achieving NIS Regulations compliance, detailing:
- The additional requirements for compliance
- Resources needed to initiate and maintain the compliance project
- Recommendations of compliance solutions
- Realistic timelines
- Razorthorn have been in business for over 13 years and during that time we have undertaken many hundreds of gap analyses, providing effective and easy to follow implementation plans for our clients. We have worked with organisations of all sizes and are familiar with a wide range of IT and IS infrastructure.
- Our consultants have many years’ experience working with clients to achieve compliance and have specific and extensive knowledge of global frameworks and standards.
- Razorthorn is CREST approved and recommended by Gartner for the professionalism and quality in the delivery of PCI DSS consultancy and advice – something we emulate throughout our range of services.
- We have significant experience working with operators of essential services and digital service providers.
- Our advice will be tailored specifically to your organisation and budget requirements.