NIST Gap Analysis & Implementation
Completing a NIST Gap Analysis for your organisation allows us to develop and implement best practice security and management standards that work for your organisation, through an informed, risk based decision making process. We will identify cyber risk, learn where to focus your time and budget and create for you a list of priorities going forward.
The NIST cyber security framework provides a flexible, repeatable and cost effective, risk based approach to managing information security risk through analysis of five core functions; identify, protect, detect, respond and recover.
Benefits of a NIST Gap Analysis & Implementation Plan
- Align your organisation with industry-recognised security best practices
- Leverage the knowledge of our experts as related to the CSF, NIST, FISMA, ISO and other industry standards.
- Identify the shortcomings and resources needed to meet requirements
- Ensure infrastructure, staff and security controls are robust, effective and cost efficient
- Enhance your company reputation with existing and potential clients by showing that the organisation is providing the best security possible.
Alignment with the NIST Framework
The Razorthorn Approach
- See strengths and weaknesses at a glance – we provide you with a concise, visual dashboard that immediately illustrates your organisation’s posture.
- We work with your internal teams and management to select the technical controls that work best for your organisation and develop a realistic and effective implementation plan.
- Our experienced consultants carefully evaluate your compliance with selected Critical Controls and provide you with a detailed, professional report.
- We then work alongside your team to develop implementation strategies and provide you with a road map for long term cyber security planning.
Razorthorn have been in business for over 13 years. During that time we have undertaken many hundreds of gap analyses, providing effective and easy to follow implementation plans for our clients.
We have worked with organisations of all sizes and are familiar with a wide range of IT and IS infrastructure.