The Razorthorn DevSecOps Assessment will efficiently evaluate an organisation’s current practices and determine a strategy for improvement, ensuring your development teams have the tools and knowledge essential in building security from the start. Secure DevSecOps methods are essential in delivering software safely, securely and reducing risk.
The assessment will provide valuable results that can be used for formulating a strategy and roadmap to improvement, with the outcome being increased efficiency and product quality, enhanced compliance, and enhanced collaboration between teams, saving businesses both time and money.
Razorthorn has created, managed, and implemented numerous application security strategies, penetration testing projects, DevSecOps procedures and secure coding guidelines across various industries and environments. By constructing secure development programmes that work with our client’s business requirements aligned to relevant industry best practices and standards.
Benefits of the Razorthorn DevSecOps Assessment
- Pinpoint gaps in your DevSecOps process and highlight deficiencies
- Provides prioritised remediation actions to improve your current programme
- Assurances to vendors and clients
- Augmented compliance
- Provides a roadmap to continuous development
- Provides the data you require to develop a business process for reinforcing your security
- Allows you to prioritise investment of resources and budget
- Confidence in your DevSecOps programme and the actions you are taking
The Razorthorn Approach
A dedicated cyber security consultant with a wealth of experience in application security and DevSecOps will act with key staff (business leaders, developers, project owners, security and QA testers) to evaluate your current software development process, procedures and technologies. Based on the information obtained, we will perform a gap analysis assessing against a range of industry best practice security controls for effectiveness and competency. The assessment will focus on, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Policies and procedures
- Collaborative culture
- Secure development training
- Continuous integration
- Continuous delivery
- Continuous testing
- Continuous monitoring
- Continuous security
- Audit and evidence collection
Upon completing the DevSecOps Assessment, Razorthorn will deliver a comprehensive report that identifies and reveals all the areas where adequate controls are either missing or deficient and prioritise the risks to your business operations. In addition, the report will include remedial recommendations and be prioritised to demonstrate where solution strategies and implementation roadmaps need to be focused on reducing the most significant gaps. We will also arrange a debriefing session with the appropriate stakeholders to discuss the assessment results.
Your DevSecOps report will contain the following:
- An executive report
- The key findings
- Prioritisation of remediation actions: critical, high, medium and low
- Recommendations on challenges, improvements and remediation options on identified security risks
In a world where hackers are targeting organisations through the software and apps they use, it’s essential to protect your reputation and bottom line by ensuring your software development process is secure and leaves no doors open to malicious actors.
Minimise your risk with the Razorthorn DevSecOps Assessment.