Event Registration: Securing the SDLC and Automating
Privileged Access Management into DevSecOps
Where: The Captain’s Lounge, Old Trafford, Manchester
When: Thursday 9th December 2021
Time: 12.30pm – 4pm (lunch & stadium tour included)
All event attendees will be put into a draw to win a Galaxy Watch4!
It’s official, we’ve missed you! So we’re holding our first in-person event post-Covid, and it’s going to be one you don’t want to miss. Join us at the iconic Old Trafford football ground for a half-day of unmissable cybersecurity insights and solutions for securing DevSecOps and automating PAM into the DevSecOps pipeline.
We will be holding an interactive panel and talks from 4 of the top organisations in this space. The topic for the day will be:
More code, more access, faster
– now over a remote connection
Our solution providers will explain how they can help secure the software development lifecycle during its different stages. We will cover:
- Training the developers to code securely
- Controlling and understanding which OSS components are in use and where they reside
- Securing engineers, DevOps and SRE that have privileged access
- The importance of performing regular penetration tests to ensure vulnerabilities are found and remediated before a malicious actor finds them.
Register now to save your place…
…and be in with the chance of winning a Galaxy Watch4!*
*The names of all attendees to the event on 9th December will be put into a draw to win a Galaxy Watch4. The winner will be notified by email on or before Friday 17th December 2021.