Securonix Product Features
Big Data Architecture
- Powered by Hadoop, a massively scalable, fault-tolerant open data platform that ingests hundreds of terabytes per day and supports economical long-term data retention.
- An open data model means you can maintain a single copy of your data in an open data format and make it available to other applications as needed.
- Unlimited long-term retention with over 90% compression.
- 100% native Hadoop components certified on Cloudera and Hortonworks.
- Cost is based primarily on identity instead of by events per second or gigabytes, so costs are predictable, even as your data requirements increase.
Threat Hunting & Investigation
- Securonix Spotter enables blazing-fast threat hunting using natural language search.
- Searching for threat actors or indicators of compromise is simplified with visual pivoting available on any entity in order to develop valuable threat context.
- Visualized data can be saved as dashboards or exported in standard data formats.
Built-In User and Entity Behavior Analytics
- Built-in UEBA with patented machine learning algorithms accurately detect advanced and insider threats.
- Stitch together a series of events over time using threat chain models in order to surface the highest risk events.
- Securonix comes with out-of-the-box applications delivered in the form of threat models and built-in connectors that enable rapid deployment and quick time to value.
- Continuously refresh use case content through the Threat Library and Threat Exchange.
Intelligent Incident Response
- Securonix Investigation Workbench allows you to rapidly investigate incidents by pivoting on anomalous entities and tracing associated activities and events.
- Built-in incident playbooks include configurable automated remediation actions to shorten time to respond.
- Comprehensive incident management and workflow capabilities allow multiple teams to collaborate on an investigation.
- Securonix Response Bot is an artificial intelligence-based recommendation engine that suggests remediation actions based on previous behavior patterns of Tier 3 analysts.